This page has moved to a new address.

Where's the Union rep?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Where's the Union rep?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Where's the Union rep?

I've just realised that I'm the stingiest employer I've ever had! I'm expected to do every thing around here and for what? I don't even get real lamingtons for morning tea...must speak to the union rep. Oh! Me again, well that's just dandy! Better keep my mouth shut or I'll have myself wearing those horrible fluro vests that do nothing for my complexion!

Luckily I was cheered up yesterday by a visit from Jo, the talent behind Violet and Rose. She has been very busy crafting a plethora of goodies for My Poppet with some delicious fabric combinations and a sprinkling of vintage buttons.


These pencil rolls take me back to my childhood when I would spend hours sharpening my coloured pencils and arranging them in 'special order'.

Am also loving these button bracelets for little girls, designed to co-ordinate with any outfit. Clever!
And finally a shout out to mum who has whipped up these little numbers with some vintage fabric we had lying around. Size 0-3 available, absolutely limited edition as there is no more of this gorgeous Hibiscus fabric left.