This page has moved to a new address.

Japanese surprises...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Japanese surprises...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Japanese surprises...

Excited to receive some lovely Japanese craft books from here, looking forward to using some of my fabric to make some of these lovely simple designs. Even though the instructions are all in Japanese I'm sure I can muddle my way through. The seller included a lovely fat quarter which i may use for the pockets of these smocks.
I'm also really loving this dress.
And then a courier arrived with a parcel filled to the brim with these fabulous pants and shorts. As you can see I couldn't resist displaying them in the window. The shorts are now for sale at Poppet in the Post.