This page has moved to a new address.

Online Magazines...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Online Magazines...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Online Magazines...

Wow, these online kids magazines are just getting better and better with every issue.

LMNOP magazine issue 5 is out now. it's free to subscribe and really worth a look if you haven't seen it already. Look how fantastic the small melamine cups look in this feature stuffed to the brim with Christmas treats.

I finally had a chance to have a good look at the current issue of Small magazine, and what do you know, a few friends of My Poppet got little mentions.
Can you spot Jhoanna's Woodland girl doll? And Monique's Look at the Wall collage? I have a few Look at the Wall collages currently in stock at the store, this owl is my favorite.
I love all this fabric play food. Very inspiring, now if only I had a spare hour or ten...

Labels: