This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Only one more day of work before my holidays start, Yay! I'm hoping to get some crafting done on my break, i have sooo many unfinished projects, and lots i want to get started on as well... I think I'm being a little bit optimistic as I'll be moving house soon and probably need to start packing stuff up and de-cluttering, instead of making more stuff and more mess!

I did manage to finish a last minute customer request yesterday morning , quite pleased with how it turned out, I hope Mae likes it.

I've been waiting for the right project to come along for this fabric, it's a little too heavy for clothing but just right for a book bag.