This page has moved to a new address.

Happy New Year

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Happy New Year

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year

Wow, 2009 already, how time flies...
Just wanted to share this little feature with you all, I came across it by chance and squealed with delight when i saw it. My mother-in-law thought i was going into early labour with all the high pitched carry on!

If you didn't catch it, it was just a little feature on Caulfield South in the Domain section of the Age 26-27/12/08
I was proud to be mentioned amongst the Top 10 spots in the area along with some great local businesses, let alone No. 1.
Got a nice little picture as well.
Taking a little blogging break for a few weeks - remember, shop re-opens on the 27th of January
All Poppet in the Post orders will be shipped after the 19th of Jan.
Happy New Year,
Cinti

Labels: