This page has moved to a new address.

Bushfire Heartbreak - ways to help...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Bushfire Heartbreak - ways to help...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 9 February 2009

Bushfire Heartbreak - ways to help...

Pip at Meet me at Mikes has put together an excellent list of links of ways to help those families who's lives have been devastated by the Victorian bushfires. Please donate time, money, blood or goods if you can. Blood donations are urgently needed, if you aren't already a regular blood donor, now is the time to register. Maybe even get a group of friends or work mates together and donate as a group. Being a regular blood and plasma donor myself, it upsets me that i can't donate while I'm pregnant.
Cash donations are also urgently needed, most major bank branches and Bunnings stores are accepting donations.