This page has moved to a new address.

BAS, PAYG, GST...Oh! the horror!!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: BAS, PAYG, GST...Oh! the horror!!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 23 July 2009

BAS, PAYG, GST...Oh! the horror!!

...if you run a small business you'll know just what I've been going through these last few weeks. With a baby it's hard enough to find a little bit of time out for yourself, even harder when you feel the looming deadlines of the dreaded ATO in the back of your mind.
But now I can breathe easy knowing that all my book work is up to date (at least till the end of the month) and I can spend any free time I have being creative and productive without feeling guilty. (Although I still feel guilty that I can't always give Emma my undivided attention, but that's a whole different kettle of fish!)
The next few weeks are going to be fun but super busy. My Poppet will be participating at this lovely event at the Malvern town hall in August, so my little fingers will be worn down to the bone creating fantastic things exclusively for the event. The theme for the My Poppet stall will be 'Spring Carnival', so get ready for a riot of colour! Will post some sneak peeks soon...