This page has moved to a new address.

♥ Small ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: ♥ Small ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 4 June 2010

♥ Small ♥

A lovely surprise in my inbox this morning, the Summer issue of Small magazine...and after much anticipation I was excited to see some of my handmade garments featured. Yay! It's always a little surreal when I see something I've made with my own hands in the kaos of my sewing room, photographed so beautifully and look so, um, fantabulous! All of these garments are one of a kind. Some a still available to purchase others, like the red dress featured below, have sold a long time ago...I'm happy to take custom orders if you would like a similar garment made.
The Tea Party dress and green Retro Shorts were featured here on the Smaller blog. If you squint you can just make them out...hehe!
This issue is also packed with other fantastic stories, illustrations, products and projects. My favourite is a small film called City Mice...delightful.

Labels: