This page has moved to a new address.

Look what my mum made...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Look what my mum made...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 2 June 2011

Look what my mum made...

This is the bias binding my mum makes, people have been asking to buy it for years and she has finally agreed to make some for sale. So here it is for you to use and make your next project look amazing.

I asked her to make pretty printed binding because it's really hard to find, and making it yourself is a real pain. She likes making it and is really good at it too, it's her super power! I've had it sitting around for a while because I've been too busy to list it, and she has called me every day asking "have you put them on the Internet yet?", it was driving me insane.
I'm sure she will call tomorrow to ask if I've sold any.

You can buy it buy the meter and I will cut it to order. There are 8 designs to choose from and they are all super pretty.

Buy them here, it will make her happy...

Labels: ,