This page has moved to a new address.

Blythe Stylin' - Bellbottoms a gogo...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Blythe Stylin' - Bellbottoms a gogo...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 15 August 2011

Blythe Stylin' - Bellbottoms a gogo...


This weekend was a total write off for me. I had a really rich meal at lunchtime on Saturday and was struck down with stomach pains and headache till this morning. In Tudor times it would have called for a little bloodletting, maybe with leeches? But a day and a half on the couch seems to have worked and my headache is bearable now. So in lieu of a real blog post here are some nice pictures of Perty that I took last week wearing a new outfit I made for her.
I couldn't resist making her some yellow terry toweling bell bottoms, they are a must have in any gals wardrobe.

So now i will get out of my jammies and try to make myself look half decent to I don't scare the staff at the post office.

x Cinti

Labels: ,