This page has moved to a new address.

Sponsor Profile - Mini Mecca

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sponsor Profile - Mini Mecca

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sponsor Profile - Mini Mecca

I was so excited when Anna from Mini Mecca became a blog sponsor because I think she has one of the cutest online shops around.
Mini Mecca is choc full of unique wares from Australian and International designers with a focus on wall art, decor and creative finds. I was hard pressed to pick my favourites because everything is fun and colourful, so I thought a festive inspired selection would be appropriate at this time of year.
I'm especially loving the apple place mats by engel and the mushroom clock by decoylab, but I think my favourite thing in the whole store is the Lion clock by decoylab (pop over and check it out).

Shipping is really affordable too, only $7.95 in Australia with free shipping for orders over $125

Find them on facebook here

Mini Mecca ♥ Creative finds for growing minds ♥


NEWSFLASH! Mini Mecca are offering free shipping up until 11th Dec on orders over $50 with the code MERRYXMAS
Link

Labels: ,